Period pains?

Im 14dpo...with no sign of a BFP yet. AF is due on Saturday..just 2 days time.

I had AF pains from about 5 dpo.

Today the pains are quite bad...Im so scared that AF is on its way :( . Im going to wait to see if AF arrives on Sat...if not, then I'll test regularly from then.

Good luck to you guys...here's hoping our AF pains are because baby making its nest for the next 9 months.

Good luck to both of you!

I'm still a whooping 9 days away from testing, so I really shouldn't be even thinking about this yet!

Looking forward to hearing your outcome, crossing fingers!

~Tulips

Good luck with your tests I hope it sways your way let us know how it goes :D :D

Anway I'm having period pains at the very lower bit of my stomach today, just as if I were coming on with AF... anyone know what this is?? I don't think I'm preggers because surely it's got to be way to early to feel any symptoms at all after just a few days? Could it be that I've misunderstood my ovulation, and I'm actually ovulating now (allthough it's more period pains that on a particular side).

Hi there sorry for butting in but i have pains exactly like this it feels like a dull ache to me its unormal for me to have pains like this during my cycle so im left wondering what else it could be? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back