Period type pains at 28 weeks - anyone else?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi,

I keep getting that familiar dull ache of period pain on and off. Is that normal at my stage, and is anyone else getting it?

Thanks

Piglet xx

could be that you having stretching pains. i have never experienced them but i know girls that have. if you're worried contact you midwife

Funny you should post this! This morning I thought I had went into premature labour due to pains in my tummy :shock: Turned out I just needed a poo though :oops: but have still got a dull ache in tummy which I assume is stretching pains :wink:

i had some period type pains earlier on in pg. i think it is just stretching cramps. but mention it to m/w if you are worried :)

Thanks guys, I see my MW on Thursday so will mention it then. It just feels like there is so much pressure pushing down on me, really achey, some sharp pains and twinges and need a wee all the time, even after I've just had one - and often nothing comes out anyway. It feels like my insdes are going to drop out! Sorry - that sounds nasty!

I have my GTT on Thursday too - anyone know if your allowed out the hospital during the 2 and half hours, or do you just have to sit there?

Piglet xx

Might be a urine infection Piglet, especially if your feeling the urge to wee alot and not much is coming out,
Either that or i'd go with the girlies saying about stretching pains, i just wish that whole bowling ball falling out ya fanoola feeling would go and my hips would feel normal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back