Lost my mucus plug in the bath.....

JensBump

Reaction score
I thought I had been losing it gradually but no mistaking this - wont say anymore cause it was not pretty :x
Been having back pain all day and some period type cramping and now noticed that baby has really dropped - I can get a whole hand between bottom of boobs and top of bump - and I can feel lots of pressure between my legs - do you think this could be the start of it?

Ooooooooh sounds like it might be hon! So exciting...

That is definitely the beginning of something!! Although I know it can take up to two weeks from you loose your plug until baby is born... But that's maximum! Could also happen tomorrow!! How exciting :D good luck :)

Ooo sounds promising!

Good luck, hope things progress!!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Good luck Hun it def sounds like the start, I was told 48hrs from losing plug is usual xx

Good luck sweetie, sounds like its all happening to me xx

Sounds like it could be starting soon for you!! Good luck! :)

How exciting not long to wait now then......good luck !

sounds very promising hun, especially pains starting after losing the plug. FX for you xx

I never lost my plug with dd unless it happened during labour and so far nothing with this one either!

Fingers crossed you aren't waiting too long x

Thanks ladies - pains went on all through the night - got about 3/4 hours sleep - tummy has been upset and feeling sick - I had friends invited for lunch and was going to cancel but went ahead and then went for a big walk with them - lying down now - hope things might kick off again later but nothing since this morning

Hope things start for you soon hun and lil one doesnt keep you waiting xx

Hope things start soon for you :)
All sounded very promising. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27