Sooooooo Cruel!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I went to bed last night at about 11.00pm and woke up at 1.00am with period type cramping that came around every 20 minutes until about 3.00am. I thought - "This is it" and got really excited with every pain I had!! The pains lasted for about a minute and got stronger..........I decided to try and sleep to build up my energy....

BUT...

I did go back to sleep until 8.00am this morning. Pain???? All Gone - NOT A BLOODY SAUSAGE!!!!

This is so cruel - I build my hopes up with every cramp!!

One Day to Go!!

Julia xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thats the worst! When you think "this is it" and nothing!

it may seem to be nothing but could be your body getting ready for the real thing so i would say could be happening VERY soon :wink:

OHHH sorry to hear this, hope it starts happening for you soon hun. :hug:

:(
good luck hun, I really hope it starts again!

here's some...
LABOUR DUST!!

:cheer:

Thanks for your supportive replies,

The cramping has started again this evening - I am going to ignore it!! I will play it at it's own game!! You watch - I will end up not making it to the hospital because I will just think it is a false alarm again!! :doh: :doh:

Really want my waters to break so I know for sure that it is true labour - this rarely happens though, apparently...

Think I am going to take another pregnancy test just to make sure I really am pregnant!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Julia xxxxxxxxxxx

Julia said:
Really want my waters to break so I know for sure that it is true labour - this rarely happens though, apparently...
Yep I read just yesterday that only 15% of labours start with the waters breaking!!! Thats pretty low isnt it?! My waters have never broke! I dont expect they will this time either! :doh: lol though tbh I have heard its more painful when the waters have gone so may be a good thing!! ;)

Sorry gatecrashing here :)

It does sound as though your body is gearing up for labour hun :D

Didnt know that it was quite a low percentage for waters breaking first, this is what happened to me, then it took two hours for me to notice any contractions :)

I had exactly the same pains the night before last but i've not had anything since :(

Good luck though... hope things get going for you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back