28 day cyclus, but cm finnished day 13??

Tulips

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

Sorry for asking really obvious questions.. quite new to the 'technicalities' of this! :)

Thing is I've been trying to listen to my body, and pay attention to what happens when. My cm started practically as soon as my period was over, and then ended on/around day 12/13... isn't that very early for a 28day cyclus? Looking at the charts, I was under the impression I was supposed to be ovulating now, around day 15/16 +/-?

My gosh, so much to worry about! :)

~tulips

hi -

:wave: i think i have been same as you this month so while am technically on 2ww, i may have ov earlier. i know you are supposed to ov 14 days b4 af, but you can ov early and its not always set that you will ov same time each month. Have you tried OPKs? I'm not 'trying' so to speak (OH feels pressurised to perform if we use that term!!) so not using them but most the ladies here use them..

Its possible you Ov'd a few days early....in my experience not may people seem to Ov exactly 14 days before AF.

Did you notice any change in your cm before it "dried up"? did it get more watery/stretchy with more produced as this can indicate that you are fertile and about to ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back