period pains

Rachaellius

Reaction score
I've had a dull tummy ache all day very much like period pain. And it's just constant and very uncomfortable :(
Anyone else get this at this stage?
xx

OMG I was going to post this...I am getting this too hun :( was worried as they say labour starts off as period like pain :( I was induced with first so didnt get the natural build up :( x

Thats what I was worried about too I heard contractions and start of labour feel like period pains. I've got just a constant dull ache :(. Your not too far ahead of me either. Lets hope someone might be able to shed some light on it :( xx

I hope so..I got enough to worry about at the momemt lol x

ive had this too, was getting worried and excited lol, mine seem to be when im relaxing at night and come with painful braxton hicks.

its probably just the ligaments stretching, i had it for 4 days around 33 weeks, put your feet up and rest. if your really worried ask your midwife they wont mind checking you

Oh no whats wrong Jaxx?
Resting up with a hot water bottle atm. Got so much that needs to be done today though :( xx

I'm anemic and got diabetes :-( been put on insulin, not having much fun at moment lol x

Oh yes I read that you got diabetes :( sounds like you really are having a time of it and could do without one less thing to worry about :(. I've been feeling a tad sorry for myself just lately turns out I have gall stones which throughout pregnancy means I've got to try and stick to a fat free diet and then have surgery to have them removed after baby is born :shock: the joys of pregnancy ay I'm sure they shall be worth it in the end xx

I have had this too recently, i mentioned it to the midwife yesterday, she said it could just be some stretching, or it could be baby's position. They were so bad on Sunday i nearly phoned labour ward for advice but changed my mind as i thought if something was happening then it would get progressivley worse. The midwife said if at all concerned to phone in the future.

I started getting this sort of thing around 34-35 weeks, stays for a few days on and off, then goes for a bit.......midwife has said it's normal and will continue on and off until proper labour starts.....no time scales or anything! I would try not to worry unless it turns in to proper contractions or u have any other signs of full on labour coming e.g. a show, waters breaking etc! If u really aren't sure I'd always call MW or delivery suite and talk it through with them xx

My MW said its our bodies hearing up for labour too. I know how you feel tho hun I went into hospital with it a few weeks ago cuz I was in agony and they checked me all over and did an internal etc but nothing was happening in terms of labour - just body prepping :) xx

I've been having the period pains intermittently with the strong BH. All heading in the right direction - just our bodies gearing up :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back