Period pains.....

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I started yesterday to feel a bit of period pains, and since then its been there constantly.. A bit worse tonight... I have no other symptoms just dont know if this could be normal ....?

Think its normal... I had that yesterday, just body having another growth spurt I think. If ur worried, call ur midwife...

Yes I read it could be normal , just read another post in here.... I have been very active last few days.. Been relaxing today, had bath but still there..... feels like period pain that comes and goes..

Been getting worse over night... woke up 6 this morning and its so painful now... Going to call midwife i think.. x

I think if you're concerned definitely contact your midwife. I had quite severe cramping & mine was just baby growing pains, but best to get it checked hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks xx.. Just a little bit concerned as I woke up because of this pain.. Its like heavy period pain at lower part of my bump.. could be many reasons tho as you say probably most likely growing pains lol.. feel a little bit hysterical

Hi Scandicmum,

I had this the other day and was so sore - it passed after I put my feet up for a couple of days and I think it was either stretching, growing pains, constipation or overdoing it with the walking. If you are worried though ring the Midwife x

Last edited:
Thank girls.. It is completly gone now.. Think it could be due to consipation or too much actitivity... Gld its over now :)X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back