Pains lyk period pains?

kaelamari

Reaction score
Getting really bad pains, lyk period pains, been havin it for a coypke hours now :s am 22 weeks, I can still feel baby move about tho, its just really sore? Anyone had this? Xx

Cant really offer any advise hun but if you are concerned id ring your midwife, hope everything is okay for you x

I've had this on and off from the beginning of my pregnancy and funnily enough had it all yesterday I'm 22 weeks too......seems to last a day or two with me. If you are worried I would ring your midwife but I know in my case it's perfectly normal for me. Hope you are ok now.

Last edited:
I get this when im getting braxton hicks. I used to think the fact that my tummy felt a bit more solid was cos LO had moved, but now bump is big enough to see the whole lot tense properly.

xxx

I am getting that at the moment, and I am just thinking that it is my body changing and everything is growing. They were a bit painful last night when I was in the shower. If it carries on I am going to have a chat with my midwife.

I've had period like pains a couple of times since I've been pregnant, but if I were you I'd ring my midwife just to be sure. You'll probably feel better afterwards.

x

I had these pains all yesterday. Today they are gone. I have noticed that i am slightly bigger than last week though and a few people have also commented so maybe Chip has been having a little growth spurt which in turn will make your tummy ache.

I think this is all normal though but as the girls say above if your worried speak to your midwife.

Just relax hun and see how you go. xx

Yep i was like that all day yesterday, maybe it was baby growth spurt day??? Happens when everything stretches. I was a bit concerned as it lasted all day but seems to be better today xx

cheers every1 btw :) dont get it any more n thats me near 28 weeks xx

I'm 25 weeks and had them yday. I'm sure it's all normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back