2 weeks of period pains

Tiggy26

Reaction score
I was just woundering if anyone else has had this?

Since finding out I was pregant I have had period type pains every month around the time my period would normaly be due which i know is perfectly normal, however, every single day for the past 2 weeks ive been getting a really dull period type aches, even to the point id rush to the toilet as i feel as if ive started bleeding.

I know our baby is ok as hes been kicking all day every day which is good. Was just woundering if anyone else has experienced the same?

T xx

i was the same around 25 weeks it was awful!!!!
it may just be ligaments!! mention it to your midwife she will be able to reassure you

I have been feeling like this too the last few days, decided this morning its probably ligament pains or something as my bump has grown a LOT the last week or so. I have an appointment with the midwife on Mon so will ask her then, but I have been told it will feel a lot worse than period type pains if anything is going wrong, and while baby is moving I am trying to stay calm!
Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I asked mine about some pains low down yesterday and she said not to worry unless you are doubled over in pain.

I have them aswell, it's really annoying! I just take a few paracetomols and heat up my beddy bear which helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back