period type pains

rusks

Reaction score
hi the last couple of days my bump has gone really hard at times, and i have had period like pains is this normal? i can still feel the fluttering of the baby here and there esp at night so not too worried but feel really achy and seem to be getting a bit of diarrhoea on and off as well :oops: feeling a litttle more tired then i have been, i guess its the extra weight i am putting on :cry:
i'm guessing the hard bump could be down to braxton hicks reading the forum tonight.
any ideas?

I've been achy on my bump too, but not much though. I think it is probably due too growth (of bump and baby).

hard bump and period pains sounds like it could be Braxton Hicks. I think they can start from 20 weeks?
Hope you're ok Rusks.
Lx

I got period type cramps alot through my pregnancy. I think it is everything just stretching and expanding. Maybe you are gonna have a little growth spurt? :D

Hi Rusks!

Hope you're feeling a little better! :hug:

Awful aren't they! i have to keel over for about 30-60 seconds and then they just go!

I had them and they started a few weeks ago when I was 13 weeks.

it is classed as normal from 20 weeks plus according to my m/w on Friday.

This is the reason I am getting them too as due to the fact I had twins last time, my uterus and womb expended very quickly.

Although lo is standard 15 week size, my body is measuring and going through the same things as a 22 week pregnant woman would be!! :shock:

How bizzare :shock: !

Hope this has given you some peace of mind!

thanks guys. i did feel very faint yesterday so i think you are right and its going through a growth spurt, you have put my mind at rest thanks heaps :hug:

I felt a very mild period type pain when I woke up this morning. I also had another pain about an hour ago in my side. I asked my OH to ask his ex wife about the period type pain, as he is visiting the children today. Apparently she thinks it may be braxton hicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back