period pain

rbryan0205

Reaction score
as most of you know i had a failed induction on the 8th dec today i have had period pains in my lower stomach and my hips and back hope things are starting naturally xx

Hi Hun, sorry to hear induction failed. Just to let you know I'm exactly the same, strong period cramps since about 11 last night. Back is killing me! My mum had bad backache for about 24 hours before she gave birth to me, by time she thought she might be in labour and got to the hospital she was 8cm dilated! Hope you are ok and things progress well xx

Fingers crossed LO is going to make an appearance very soon :)

feeling a few stabbing pains down below but no tightenings that i can distinguish something is happening probably body just preparing xx

I've had period pains for the last week - on and off - but it never develops into anything!

Midwife said it was my cervix softening so can only be good!

Ahh is that what the period pains mean ? I've been having them too. Had a useless midwife at my appointment yesterday who didnt even ask me anything or seem bothered it was my last appointment so never found any of this out. Anyway, my baby is far too comfy in there it seems and its just started snowing here........ so for me it can stay in a few days longer. x

Ive been having period pains for weeks but nothings happening :'(
Hope its the start of something for you!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back