period pain

jenna

Reaction score
when your pregnant and you miss your 1st period, do you still get the period pain? :shock:

i keep feeling like period pain is going to start, i think im just paranoid! it was just hunger earlyer on today :wall: felt right silly!

jenna said:
i keep feeling like period pain is going to start, i think im just paranoid! it was just hunger earlyer on today :wall: felt right silly!

when is your AF due?

tomorow. It doesnt feel like a period is coming it just feels like period pain. If that makes any sence?! :think:

I had period type pains until around 7 weeks I think...I also got discharge (sorry if TMI) and that along with the period pain had me running to the loo every five mins convinced I was about to come on!! It was horrible!!!

Good luck Jen, when you going to test?
xx

tomorow. and if its a BFN and no AF im goin to do it again on thursday!

I got a BFN,waited two days and then got my BFP!!
I was s sure I was PG even before my BFP, so good luck xx

Good Luck Jenna x :D :D :D :D

Let us know how you go on... fingers crossed 4 ya

i tested this morning and got BFN but no AF yet :pray:

heres hoping jenna, i still get period pains now as well it hasn't settled down, :pray: :pray: :pray:

well i havnt had a period yet so its at least 1 day late! im excited yet getting ready for the disapointment at the same time :pray:

Just remember hun that some people don't get a BFP until week 5!!! So fingers crossed!

Good Luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back