af pain during ovulation?

jemz24

Reaction score
as title, got period type pain. i know im ovulating at the moment. but ive never had these pains when i do, has anyone had this during ovulation ?

I've had AF type pain from about 4 days PO this month. Still going on too.
I can't say that I've ever had it DURING ovulation though.

Hiya
Yeah I get that, before I started temping to make sense of my long cycles I thought it was AF on her way, but now I know its around OV. Dunno why though, I just take it as another ov symptom and get BDing!!

:D

I've had this type of pain today. Nowhere near as strong as AF. I had it last month to. Thinking of it now you've said maybe it is a sign of OVing.................best get BDing both of us.

Good luck hun :hug:

Yes I've had this occasionally - its called some german name which means middle pain .. and I only realised what it was when i started watching my cycle.

O pains can be very like AF pains ... Pain in butt if you ask me :lol: An you won;t always get them I have experienced O pains a handful of times but when your not TTC'ing you won't notice them at all.

Good luck

x

havnt noticed it b4. only this time round.

I,m the same as you, I should be ov,ing any time around now and the last couple days I've been getting very mild af type pains on and off. I never really even thought about it till you mentioned it. It's nice to know we're experiencing the same things. Hopefully means our bodies are doing their jobs properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back