Period pain type pains...

Lulabell

Reaction score
So, for the past 2 or 3 days I've been getting what feels like bad period pains. No bleeding or anything. And bubs has been moving every now and then. Is this normal? I thought for the first trimester it was, but not now surely? Could it be braxton hicks? Arghh, so confused! LOL.xx

I don't know what it could be, but I have had these as well...pretty strong yesterday, but saw my LO today, and everything was okay, so I guess this is normal:)

Pains getting worse. Bump feels really tight. And I feel sick. :-( pls tell me this is nothing to worry about?xx

sounds like BH to me chick xx

do they come and go or are they constant?

Last edited:
Thank you. Felt a few strong kicks from bubs so at least he/she is ok.xx

I did earlier and they said if it continued then I should go in to be monitored. Kinda hoping things will calm down.x

I hope everything is ok Lulabell! Keep us updated! Xx

Pains have died down a little. Will keep an eye on it. Hubby says if I'm still not 100% happy then he'll taken me to antenatal. Bless him he does look after me. Thank you ladies.xx

Bless your hubby, hope the pains stay away. Ive been having bad ligament pains and sometimes get sharp stabbings in that area so could be that, especially if youve been quite active. Always best to get checked out if youre worried though, just to put your mind at rest xx

Hope you are feeling better today - I have been getting tightenings and a sick/ dizzy feeling when I over do it sometimes - the kicks are getting really strong these days aren't they :)

Had some kicks at 5am but definitely no where near the level of movements/kicks I was getting about a week ago. Tunny all tight this morning but no pains yet. See how today goes. If doesn't improve, will pop to antenatal. I'm prob worrying over nothing but I can't help it. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back