Period and still be pregnant?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Has anyone had what they thought was a period only to find out they were pregnant?
I was a few days late so tested on a cheapy and got a negative then came on quite lightly a few days later, tmi but it was like old blood.
Im away visiting relatives now and haven't felt right all week on and off, stomach cramps, loads of nausea, and tiredness. Its a bit difficult to go get a test without anyone knowing, there's also been tummy bugs going about so could just be that.
What to you all think? Im desperate to poas!

I did a cheap test & didnt show till a few days later but now i am 19 weeks pregnant!
If i work back my dates, i was pregnant & still had a normal period, most of the time its just clearing out whats already there.
If you are worried, get a digital pack of tests!:) i did just to make sure after my period and they were both positive :)

Good Luck!!xx

Thanks, we are ttc but had thought I was out this month as I never had periods with my other two. I suffered terrible ms last time and feels similar.

My mate had what she would class as light periods and didn't realise she was preg till 16 weeks

Her fella even pushed her go to gym 3 nights a week as she was 'getting rounder'

Last edited:
I still had a couple of periods during my first pregnancy. My mum also had periods when pregnant with my brother - she only found out she was pregnant when she went for a smear test and they told her she was pregnant as her cervix had changed colour - turned out she was 4 months gone! Definitely possible hun. i only did a test as I had a "feeling" I was pregnant hehe x

Last edited:
Think its a bug :-( was sick a few times. I've sent dh to shop for a test tho anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back