Could i be pregnant??

missymoo72

Reaction score
Hi all,
After some advice, im on the mini pill (cerazette) but at around 5 ish this morning i began to feel incredibly nauseous, this was on and off until I was sick at around 8am. Although (sorry tmi) it was just liquid i brought up, no food. Since then ive felt ok. Ive had af type pains for last few days and this morning some pink watery ish discharge so assumed my period was starting, im just confused by the nausea- i felt really sick but really hungry at the same time!

Because im on the mini pill my periods are very few and far between anyway, so its hard to know whats happening!

Im assuming im not pg due to being on the pill, any advice greatly received xx

If you're on the pill and have been taking it properly then it's unlikely you're pregnant. But saying that, some people can get pregnant whilst being on the pill - it doesn't work for everyone. The only way to tell is to do a test, although if it's a very early pregnancy it may not show up. Give it a few days and see if you feel better, maybe you just ate something dodgy that made you sick? Or go to the docs and they'll probably test you for free! xxx

Thank you, i agree its unlikely that I am, but ive not had nausea like that before (didnt get MS with previyuos 2 pregnancies) and it just riased alarm bells! AF has yet to show but as i said they are few and far between and i keep thinking my boobs are sore but thats prob cos i keep prodding them!! lol

Thanks again xx

Only way you'll know for sure hun is by testing. Unlikely if you've taken your pill everyday but not impossible. Good Luck, I hope it's the result your hoping for x

One of my friends got pregnant 3 times on the pill, like has been said only way to tell is by testing

Best do a test, I got pregnant on the pill and I wasn't planning on having any more kids either, not that I would change that now but I sure wont be trusting it again!

Thanks everyone for your replies, I've not tested yet as to be honest I'm a bit scared! I think the chance of me being pg is quite small as I said, but as you've all said there is that chance! Still no period since the bit of pink discharge, and at times my boobs feel sore, but that could be af on its way. I am gonna have to do a test to put my mind at rest I think!! Thanks again everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back