People say im not big enough

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
I feel realy big at the moment and everyone I see tells me im to small for 26 weeks I cant remember how big I was with Luke but he was only 6lb 15oz. Do you think I should be worried?
I no babys ok as it so active

no don't be worrried. your bump will be fine. and so will your baby.

I hate it when people comment on sizes of bumps. It is as if they have a god given right to pass comment when they don't. If you weren't preggas they wouldn't pass comment on your ass or tummy so why do it when your up the duff.

Next time someone pass' comment tell them their nose is a bit big for their face or their eyes are set to close together or something. Failing that if you're too embarrasssed to say that just smile and imagine them sat on the toiletwith their knickers round their ankles having a crap.

lol i love you budge..

ppl comment on how big ym bump is...

next time someone says when are you due, im gonna say im not...

well attempt ill burst out laughing

but can u imagine there face :D
muahwhhwhahah

yeah look all offended and say you've eaten too many aunt bessie pies :rotfl:

Budge :rotfl: :rotfl:
People keep telling me i'm big :evil: I think it's cos i'm only 5ft3' and was skinny before, damn annoying though when they think it's ok to comment.Are you tall Lozzi ?( now i'm asking personal questions :wink: )

i am tall, 6ft!!! which annoys me coz plp kept sayin at the begginning of my pregnnacy ooo tall ppl dont show much,

its BOLLOX

i look like a beached whale :l

im sure ur not hun, but even if u have abig bump ur 35+weeks im only 22 lol

oh i am

when i stand up i block out the light in the room. :(

i would say im as wide as i am tall now. If i fell over i would not stop rolling.

if thats true i can see why u may have been a fire hazard :p haha

i tell u what if i get much bigger we'll have to widen my door ways...

if it makes u feel better budge i just bought a baby carrier to carry my nephew around in and it doesnt fit, its really tight over my boobs and bump :l

i thougth i had a good few months of carrying him that too! god damnit...

stuff what people think and say, everyone is different and like you say as long as its active and healthy, its all that matters.

:shakehead:

i dont think ur huge lozzi...

u got a cute bump tho...

ppl say im not big enuff.. but i dont give a *beep*

the scan coincide with my dates so they dont know a thing :roll:

lozzijane said:
lol i love you budge..

ppl comment on how big ym bump is...

next time someone says when are you due, im gonna say im not...

well attempt ill burst out laughing

but can u imagine there face :D
muahwhhwhahah

My OH said that to a woman once and she said she was'nt her baby was 1 lol :rotfl: :rotfl: but she did look full term! :D

try not to worry i was tiny with my 1st i didnt show at all till7 and half months she was layed back to back though could just be that your baby is layed this way try not to worry as long as mw says your both healthy then thats all that matters i got alot of your so tiny for 7 months it did my head in most of it was from people who had never even been pregnant try to ignore them it will only worry you more than you have to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back