Big Baby

Jaidy

Reaction score
Hey,

Went to midwife yesterday for my 16 week check up, heard baby's heart beat and all was well and good. Also heard a few kicks, weird when you can't feel anything! The midwife says even though im 16 weeks the baby feels like its 18 weeks according to fundal height, she says im probably going to have a biggish baby. Better than too small!!! My mum/aunties etc all had big babies so its in the family. I just cant wait for my scan now...23rd August, 9.20am, roll on!!

Ps. Have I missed any gossip?

Wow, its amazing that they can tell already! Big babies are gorgeous and healthy :D

JaidyBaby said:
Hey,

Went to midwife yesterday for my 16 week check up, heard baby's heart beat and all was well and good. Also heard a few kicks, weird when you can't feel anything! The midwife says even though im 16 weeks the baby feels like its 18 weeks according to fundal height, she says im probably going to have a biggish baby. Better than too small!!! My mum/aunties etc all had big babies so its in the family. I just cant wait for my scan now...23rd August, 9.20am, roll on!!

Ps. Have I missed any gossip?

aaawww..... i get my 16 week check 2moro and my blood taken etc...

i have my anomaly on 24th august 9am.. im right behind yah even tho im ahead of yah! lol

Wow Jaidy, I have my scan same day, 23rd at 9.15am!!!!
I am on a count down already!!! I cant wait

Have booked in for Monday with midwife to hear the heart beat..

My friend who is also PG has lent me a pair of stethoscopes, if you listen in the quiet, can hear "popping" sounds, like the baby is moving around in the sac!! its weird but lovely!! xx

Hey Jaidy,

Glad things went well. I think it is better to have a too big baby than too small! I have my check up next Tuesday and my scan on 24th August at 9:45am so we are all about the same time!

Lyns xx

Lynds

Am I going mad or are our tickers different? We are both due 8th Jan still?xx

Hi Zoe,

It's me, I never changed mine from when I was put back two days. Must get around to it!!

Lyns xxx

eeek jaidy, gd look pushing it out!

my sis's was just born at 10lb2oz, first baby too

the midwife came to see me at the weekend adn said a lady at calderdale last month had her first wegihing in at 13lb6oz

GOOD GOD

c section at 35 weeks for me i think

Lol!! Yeah if its too big I dont fancy pushing it out...ooooh that must KILL

Its wicked that we are all having scans around same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back