Pelvis Pain, Doc said trapped nerve?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I have been getting pelvis pain on the left mainly for days on and off for a while. Now I've had it all over in my pelvis yesterday. I woke up so stiff and aching. I mentioned it to my consultants they said it sounds like a trapped nerve sciatic or something.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this and any tips for me?

I've yet to hit the pills as don't see paracetamol working on it really.. x

I had sciatica a couple of years ago on my right side, it is so uncomfy. Yesterday it started up again and I wasn't best pleased :(

The only thing that helped me last time was physio, but I had to go to the lady at my work to get help as the doc wouldn't refer me. I would push for physio cos they can give u some stretches to do that ease the pain xx

Last edited:
I have the same pain, its I was told by the midwife its SPD, pelvic griddle pain. I have physio and have also been given co codamol to help with the pain aswell s a support band for my bump.

It could be either sciatica or SPD physio said im greedy cos i have both lol, bump support bands help. Physio also told me not to do hoovering as that can aggrivate it aswell as pushing shopping trolleys/pushchairs so try to limit these as much as possible. Birthing balls help as do doing pelvic floor exercises xx

I had this really bad Last time my right hip got so bad some days I couldnt walk but other days it was minimal I just rested when I had it but that's not so easy with a toddler!

Yeah I find if I do a lot of walking pushing Leo about I ache more. I am trying to find time to rest but my OH isn't very sympathic, since he wants marding as he is ill. And says I'm lazy if I do bare minimum. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back