peeps who have had a scan at 35 weeks +

peach

Reaction score
i got my letter throgh with the appointment and it saysi have to drink 2 pts of water :shock:
how do they think i can hold that i will pee myself :rotfl:

also if bubs is 3/5 engaged a scan will still be ok to do wont it? :think:

They are scanning me for 2 reasons 1- the nucal fold is far far to big (at last scan measuring 9.4 when it should be 6 or under ) and 2 - Baby is far to big lol

my letter said to drink 2 pints of water if scan is before 24 weeks! as i was 38 i didnt bother...theres no need to!

mine doesnt say anything about the weeks lol

thanks hun lol had visions of them wisking me off to labour ward thinking my waters had gone and I had really peed myself :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was worried about that even without drinking 2 pints!!!

anyway i hope your scan goes well hun :hug:

hehe, yeah, don't bother drinking the water. I had scans at 30, 34 and 38 weeks and no water was needed......good job too! I definately would have peed myself!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was 38 weeks and i didnt have to drink anything, baby is huge at that point and they can easily find him/her! good luck xx

Personally I would err on the side of caution and have a drink though not necessarily 2 pints. I had a scan at 32 weeks to check the placenta and was specifically told at the previous scan (30 weeks) that I would have to drink more so they could see more clearly what they wanted to. At the final scan I was given congratulations for having such a full bladder because it took her seconds this time to find what she was looking for.

i had to have an emergancy scan as they thought baby hadnt been growing so there was no time for a letter therefore i didnt go with a full bladder and they still managed to see all they wanted

i mite drink a little lol justin case and if its not needed i can always empty myself there x

Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back