Had a scan yesterday...

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
To see if my waters were still high, but everything is back to normal now! :dance:

Waters normal, babys estimated weight is 6lb. The scan was really good, she zoomed in on his face and it was sooo clear! Could see him opening and closing his mouth drinking the fluid!

She also said his head was on his way down to bein engaged! I thought it was cos my pelvis is killin lol.

But im so glad now that i no longer have excess waters, and that he wont be a massive baby lol. (Last ascan 2 weeks ago, he was measuring too big for dates)

So now just gotta wait for the big day :) x

yay so pleased hun. AJ and my fluid levels have settled too. AJ is now estimated at 6lb 2ozs (yesterday) 5lb 11ozs (thursday!!) lol. Hes piling on the weight nicely. lol. xxxxxxxx

Glad everything went well hun x

I just hope he doesnt pile on tooo much weight in these last few weeks! My biggest was 8lb 4oz..smallest 6lb 14oz.. somewhere between there will do lol.

Had enough now tho! Achey and tired! My stomach muscles really hurt at the top, muscle separation im guessing?
Mission to turn over at night, feel like i have to hold bump or i'll leave it behind lol.

Its the school runs i struggle with! Such a long walk, but only 3 more weeks till easter hols and hopefully will have had him by the time they go back! x

really excited and happy for you! I cannot wait for my first growth scan- I feel like I am wishing the time away- which is only causing it to drag like the wait for the 20 week scan! :)

xxxx

That's great news! I have my second growth scan next week, hope he/she not going to be too big! lol x

Good luck to you both for growth scans! Hopefully they wont be too big (or too small!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back