Obsessed with toilet tissue?!

Laura78

Reaction score
Yip,as the title of this thread suggests,I've become obsessed with inspecting the toilet tissue after I wipe....nasty and a bit TMI so sorry ladies!
It's ridiculous really,I don't know what I'm expecting to see and bearing in mind I'm peeing for the country at the minute,that's a whole lot of paper checking!!
Please tell me I'm not the only one up to this! Ha ha!

Me too so much so that I am insiting we only have white toilet paper from now on so anything could be seen easily - god why is march so far away xx

I still do it! I've done it all the way throughy pregnancy, but now I want muck! Lol!

Oh god yeah this is second nature to me now lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We alll do it :) I always check mine, I have got a bleed on my placenta so am always checking it i had another little bleed today but it's normal , Bloods gotta come out somwhere i guess x

I'm with larlybelle lol I'm always doing it have done all the way through all of you will so you better get use to it lol you'll become an expert in discharge etc :) xxx

Another member of the toilet paper inspection brigade here! I had some bleeding a few weeks ago so even more paranoid I think. I even do it to the point of pulling up the bathroom blind if I go to the loo in the night when its dark, so I can inspect the TP in the light from the street lights outside! Its such a relief when you see nothing there x

Me too! Been doing it every day this week since I found out... I assumed I might stop doing it at some point but maybe whatever's driving me to do it won't go away after all!

Ditto, I am also a member of the wipe and check brigade!

It doesn't get any better as u get further along either lol. I still do it at 22 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back