Peed off with this tomtom!

Urchin

Reaction score
grrr
I got OH a tomtom for Christmas, he will use it all the time for work, especially when he's on call (which he is this week)

It started playing up a bit, not turning on when not plugged in etc.
Yesterday it stopped recognising the memory stick, then today it's saying no maps available.

Its really annoying, OH has had about 8 calls since it started playing up, driving up to 30 miles for each one, and now he can't use it!

I've googled loads to find out whats gone wrong, and tried loads of stuff but nothings working :? I got it from my brothers friend (it's brand new and from Argos though, but he gets them through his work) so it's complicated. My brother said he will get him to swap it no probs but how long will that take?! OH is on call now!!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm not too impressed with ours either. A couple of times it's taken me the most ridiculous round about route. Once I took Tom to a new soft play centre and it took me down back dirt roads that were hardly roads at all. When we arrived at the place, I realised where we were and could've driven there in half the time!

oh no, how annoying! sorry i cant offer any advice

Should be able to swap it immediately providing they have one in stock I would have thought. Ours has always been ok (cept when I loaded some virussed software onto it and thought I'd completely bust it :shhh:) but we don't use it very often.

I'd just get it swapped but make sure they have one in stock before you do or it could be a few days. If we were in brum I'd say you could borrow ours for a bit but I don't know when I'm next popping to brum :(

my friends tomtom tried to make us go round and round and round
a roundabout when we were driving to manchester-i dont
trust them! :rotfl:

we must be lucky, we've had it for a year and it's fab!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back