I feel sick =[

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Jake was palying on the floor a while ago and he went up tp the tv unit. He was touching the surfice of it, rubbuing his hands on it. He then went onto play with his toys and he has also been sucking his fingers. Ive since noticed that there is another fecking pool of cat pee on the surfice where he was rubbing his hands (you may remeber my recent cat pee fiasco.

Ive washed his hands, can i put some alcohol gel on his hands and should I call nhs direct or something? I know it sounds stupid but if I call nhs im worried they will contact social services, because of him being exposed to cat pee (not that ive got anything to hide). Im giving him a bath when my OH gets back from work.

Im so upset I could cry. Not only has the cat peed and Jake got his hands on it but my spare mobile, my brand new moon cup (in the box) and all of Jakes beautiful books (all of them presents) were on there and they are all going to have to go in the bin now, Im sitting here practically in tears :cry:

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't have any advice on whether you should speak to NHS direct but :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww natalie dont worry :hug: As long as you have washed his hands ans anything else that might have come into contact with he will be perfectly fine.

Have you managed to get a vets appointment for the cat yet? might be an idea to stop the cat going into the living room for a while till you can get him to stop peeing everywhere.

I know its no consolation but my house nearly caught fire because of cat wee on Tuesday :?

Flame said:
Awww natalie dont worry :hug: As long as you have washed his hands ans anything else that might have come into contact with he will be perfectly fine.

Have you managed to get a vets appointment for the cat yet? might be an idea to stop the cat going into the living room for a while till you can get him to stop peeing everywhere.

I know its no consolation but my house nearly caught fire because of cat wee on Tuesday :?

is that what was making your tv fizz the other day :(

Thanks SC for the hugs

My phone has pictures of my old cat who died and one of me and my grandad before he died. Ive just tried turning it on but it wont come on. Ive opened it up and it looks half melted inside. Im gutted :cry:

Yes it was :? The cats are no longer allowed to stay in the living room anymore unattended.

Try plugging your phone into your computer to download the pictures off, they may still be there in the memory.

I am sending OH round with the Feliway for you tonight :)

aww bloody cats are a fucking pain! Keep it in the kitchen Nat until it learns, ive had to do it with one of mine.

mrs_tommo22 said:
aww bloody cats are a f**k pain! Keep it in the kitchen Nat until it learns, ive had to do it with one of mine.

We dont have a kitchen door :oops: he is only allowed in the hall or outside. We let him in the bedroom at night or he'd keep us awake all night scratching at the door.

Ive really fallen out with that cat now. The books we can replace but the photos we will never get back

Aw poor you. :hug: I know exactly what it's like to have a cat who wont stop peeing. Mine wont stop doing it at the front door - we have replaced the carpet & put down a nice oak floor with a mat well so I don't want the litter tray there (and he uses his litter tray in the conservatory anyway) but I am getting fed up of mopping up fresh pee and him ruining our hallway. When the walls are painted my mum is going to make us some curtains to put up at the door so I hope that will stop him marking.

I don't know what to suggest http://www.understandinganimals.com/for ... ic=10612.0
They might have something you can try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back