pct decision-how long does it take?

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by TINKS82, Jul 9, 2013.

1. TINKS82

TINKS82 Well-Known Member

We had our referral appointment last thurs, were we filled out the forms for ivf funding. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply? Xx

2. ScotchEgg

ScotchEgg Well-Known Member

I can't remember exactly for us but no more than a few weeks.

3. TINKS82

TINKS82 Well-Known Member

Thanks scotch, Its only been a week and getting impatient lol, ud think we'd be used to waiting being a lttc girl, story of our lifes. Ill just have to be patient (sigh):)

#3 TINKS82, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  4. ScotchEgg

ScotchEgg Well-Known Member

I always found waiting for unknown dates really hard but when I knew I had an appointment in x weeks it didn't seem as long

5. Tinkerbell3

Tinkerbell3 Well-Known Member

I found the waiting for the letter agreeing to funding a nightmare to wait for even though the clinic had said there was no reason for them to say no, think ours took about 2-3 weeks.

6. Moley

Moley Well-Known Member

I don't remember having any of this?! My GP looked in a little book thing and looked up my address and said I get three goes on the NHS. At the fertility clinic they look in a diary under my local authority and gave me the next availble slot to start - this is same thing they did with my second round of treatment. Both times wait list was 5/6 months long.