Back for a bit

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Hi girls, I've been away for a bit which has been a nice break for Christmas and the New Year. I decided to take a break after our raft of tests and then over a month's wait until the follow up appointment and hopefully our referral for IVF.

And today it's hit me that that long distant appointment is actually on THURSDAY!!! I'm both excited and petrified. I've been led to believe that this appointment will be the one where they send us off to the hospital where we'll get treatment, but what if something has come up on our tests or something like that...

...and how long will we have to wait once we get our appointment? I so want to believe we'll get pregnant this year (mind you I've felt the same for the last two years), but I really don't know what the timescales I should expect are...

Anyway, how have you girls been getting on? I've popped in a few times, hope you're all good. Did anyone graduate to tri1?

Hi scotch im back too after a break i have lap and tubal patency early feb and am also petrified x

i really hope for the very best for u; i too have been trying for a long time and feel that its about time both of us caught one way or another! x

Yoo hoo scotch x

Welcome back ,,,,, Thursday eeek i hope all the tests have gone smoothly and i hope you get an answer and the right treatment x x x

Welcome back scotch! Not much changed around here unfortunately :-( xxx

welcome back fingers crossed all goes well thurs xxxxxxx

Good luck for Thursday Scotch, like you still waiting as I have for the past two years but really really hope this is my year.xxx

Welcome back Scotch, hope Thursday goes well...:)

Xx

Good luck scotch, hope your appointment goes well x

Hey Scotch, nice to see you back! Not much has changed here for me either!

Hi Scotch. No-one has graduated unfortunately :(
Hope Thursday goes ok for you. Lets hope they give you some definitive time scales xxx

Nice to see you back hun :flower:

Eeek Thursday not long now, I really hope it is a positive meeting for you, we could all do with some extra good news to kick of 2012 xxx

thanks guys, was hard staying away from you as you're all so lovely but when you're waiting there's just nothing to say really...

really hoping we all get good news in the next few months...

Hi. scotch

Same old story in the Sparkl3y camp x x good to see you back!

In 2 days we'll know what's next!!! The last 3 months has been surprisingly quick, but this week is dragging....

Hope Thursday goes well and it's not long till things really start moving forward for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back