parents know

tracey 2

Reaction score
Hi guys im here for a bit of a rant.

Well my parents now know about the baby, but i didnt tell them my ex came over and told them while i was away y'day. I was greeted yesterday afternoon with my parents looking really mad and my bags packed. So im now staying at a mates house, i dont know wether they are mad or just need time for it to sink in. My mum said i was throwing my life away and that this is one of the stupidist things iv ever done.
Im so upset just cant stop crying i just didnt want things to turn out this way, you guys are really my only support at da mo except a few great mates.

Sorry for going on but just needed to get it out.
Hope everyone else is ok. x x

so sorry they took it like this tracy, hopefully they just need some time to cool off and for it to sink in. we are here for you xx :hug:

Awww hun sorry they reacted that way. Maybe they're just a bit upset because they found out from your ex rather than you. They probably just need a bit of time for it all to sink in. Good luck :hug:

awww hun **massive hugs** Your parents have reacted really badly to it. But im sure that its just shock. They will just need a bit of time to get used to it. My OHs parents didnt react to amazingly to it when he told them. It was like a war zone, but slowly and surely they are coming round to the idea of becoming grandparents. Give your parents a bit of time to ajust. You need their support right now and they should hopefully realise that soon enough. Be strong hun, I know its hard and really upsetting, but you have the most amazing little person growing inside you. You know that and in time they will also xx :hug:

What a shame for you Tracey, I hope you are ok, it must be a terrible feeling, thinking of you xxx :hug:

That's terrible :( Just when you need the support :( Hopefully they'll come round :hug:

Hun i had the same thing too honey, she will come round dont worry, they always do! Just write a letter or something to her telling her how much you need her and how u are ready and want her support etc and she will know how you feel without interrupting you. I sent my mum an email, coz she never let me talk and there was so much i wanted to say!
If u write it all out and get it in the open ull feel better too regardless of her reaction.
It helps to vent!
Hope it all goes well honey and dont worry, they'll come round!
:hug:

sounds like you might have to be patient and wait for the new to sink in for them, once theyve got used to the idea they'll bound to want to talk to you? hugs for you and babyxx :hug:

tracey 2 said:
Hi guys im here for a bit of a rant.

Well my parents now know about the baby, but i didnt tell them my ex came over and told them while i was away y'day. I was greeted yesterday afternoon with my parents looking really mad and my bags packed. So im now staying at a mates house, i dont know wether they are mad or just need time for it to sink in. My mum said i was throwing my life away and that this is one of the stupidist things iv ever done.
Im so upset just cant stop crying i just didnt want things to turn out this way, you guys are really my only support at da mo except a few great mates.

Sorry for going on but just needed to get it out.
Hope everyone else is ok. x x

Oh babes... I feel for you. sending loads of hugs and kisses your way :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tracey, I'm sorry to hear they didn't take the news too well, but I have to agree with the other girls, they maybe just need time for the reality of it to sink in.
I think jayceesmumma makes a good point about writing your feeling, thoughts and nees down, you have to be as open and honest about it as you can, and hopefully your folks will appreciate that and realise that you really need their support right now.
Lots of hugs for you and your baby, and I'm glad you have some good mates to turn too x

Oh Tracey!

So sorry to hear that, I am sure that it will work out ok, they just love you and want things to work out for you.

Good luck :hug:

Thanks guys for all your messages its been lovely reading them will write them a letter and hopefully they will come round. Thanks guys. x x

sorry to hear about how your parents took it hope you have sorted out any time you need to talk pm me im on line quite a lot as on broadband xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back