Parents away and OH wont stay in and spend time with me

spacehopper

Reaction score
My parents are away on holiday and my OH lives with us. Now we dont get spend much time alone as someone is always in.

We were going go round a friends but i have changed my mind as feeling a little off and tired so i suggested that we stay in and spend time together as he goes back work tuesday and cant stay up long monday night.

He says that he wants to go out so is going play pool with my sisters OH and his mate :cry:

I just want spend one night in with him, make him tea and cuddle up.

He spends most of his spare time on his PS3 so i dont see him that much.

:evil: Im so angry that he wont stay in with me, so looks like a night on my own with my two dogs :(

Sorry needed a moan

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: have a long soak and eat chocolate!! maybe watch a really cheesy girly film thats what i would do!! xxxx

:hug:

i agree! have a lovely soak.....eat some chocolate.....watch a girlie film and chill! hope you have a good night x

:hug:

Both me and my DH are teachers and are on schools hols at the moment so we are spending alot of time together in the day...BUT...because it is raining all the the time he says that he is bored (which yes, so am I!) and he then goes out every other evening over the local pub and leaves me with my little girl feeling fed up!! He does not stay out for long but it is just the fact that because HE is bored he amuses himself - Sod me!!

SO, I do as they have suggested above: have a bath, watch what I want to watch on TV and read celebrity mags. I also paint my nails, shop online for clothes etc......infact, I have a bloody good evening!!

I know what you are saying though, you had one night to spend with each other and he went out - it is selfish and uncaring - but I honestly believe that men do not think and feel the same as we do!! They are a different species in my opinion!!

Julia xxxxx

I agree with the girls, dont worry about him, pick a good film and chill out with popcorn or chocolate. My OH works alot of nights shifts, i used to feel so alone on those nights, but now i quite like them, it gives me time to myself. I normally get a film out and have a glass of wine. Just say to yourself well if he doesnt want to say in with me tonight its his loss, and pamper yourself. My OH used to always be on his playstation, thankfully hes grown up abit and realised he cant spend all his spare time on it.

Thanks girls :)

He did stay in because my sisters OH decided not to go out but he has sat on his laptop all night so i have sat on mine :rotfl:

What would i do without PF :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back