Panicking a little...

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Only because my friend thinks i'm in slow labour as i my belly keeps tightening n i keep having the urge to poo! (sorry) :???:

Dilemma is, my car has only gone n locked the house keys, car keys, hospital bags, baby seat and maternity book inside!!!! So stressing out too much!!! Y today i ask! Y????? :wall2: xx

How exciting though!!! Fingers crossed you manage to get into the car before baby comes! Lol. Xx

Hun if you go into full labour ring the fire brigade and they'll get into the car for you, as it's an emergency you shouldn't have to pay...or ring the AA/RAC if you are a member.

I've been in slow labour since Friday and nothing's happened so don't panic xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, am well annoyed at it! Never done this before, my father is gonna try n sort it in abit.

Am i getting the same sympthoms as u babybrain? This is were i shud have gone to antenatal clinics!!! :'( x

Period pains, tightenings, the urge to poo without so much as a rabbit dropping lol, aching thighs, the urge to wee with an empty bladder and major over analysing :D

I've been having all those symptoms for 2 weeks now!! Every day they get a little bit worse, it's so frustrating. I've given up thinking this baby is ever going to be born xxx

Thats me then! Damn!!! Lol need to get into this car.....think i'll get away with smashin.a window on it n blamin it on the hormones?? Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back