I need a good stroller...UPDATED 1ST POST

ha ha I got both pics of the red and lime and got James to whack one... he chose Lime and Black :D Its on its way :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots said:
ha ha I got both pics of the red and lime and got James to whack one... he chose Lime and Black :D Its on its way :cheer: :cheer:

LMAO great way to choose! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a silvercross buggy too - the salsa and i think they are all good tbh, the jetblack sport, the blossom pops, cant recommend them all enough - there lightweight cool, not bulky an fold like a dream.

DebbieM said:
Tillytots said:

LMAO great way to choose! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im soo bad a making decisions like that :oops: but Im glad now I have James to make them for me :lol:

I usually ask Matt then choose the opposite to what he chose :rotfl: :rotfl:

He kinda knows now what I will do. He goes for one and always says, so you're gonna go for the other. :oops: :oops:

oooooh I got a Silvercross Pop in Retro Spot yesterday and OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!!!!

It's sooo light, easy to push, easy to fold, really slim for getting round the aisles! I just can't think of any negatives!!

Only thing is, my little one seems to fall asleep really easy in it... when I want to just take her to the shop quickly, but avoid any extra naps... shes drops straight off :roll: I think it's just too comfy! :D

xxx

leland always falls asleep on walks and car seat , shame , some of the walks we do are really nice lol

I bought the petit star zia and i absolutely love it! It was only £109.99 online and i got a free footmuff! Ryan love's it and it fold's really small and is great to push!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back