Panic stations!!!!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
I started letting Jordan play out when he was 7. I only let on the other side of the road (we don't live on a main road BTW) on bit of grass they all play on or up into his mates back yard. Just been out to get him for his tea and couldn't find him!!!!!!!

You know the feeling when at first your annoyed but then after about 2/3 mins of shouting nad getting no reply you start to panic? Well it was like that. Mac went to his mates and he wasn't there, his mate was playing out to though so they went off together.

Just about to really start panicking and he comes trotting down the street. Our street is quite long and you can't see the other end, it also forks off into two other roads, kind of like a culdrsac type of thing but really long IYKWIM.

He'd gone up into one of the other roads where one of his other friends lives. He knows he's not meant to go that far. TBH I wouldn't mind because it's a nice quiet culdesac and his mates mum will keep an eye out, but it's the fact he didn't come and say thats got me. I didn't think to ring her though because the thought he would go up that end of the street didn't even cross my mind :doh:

Told him he has to stay in now for the rest of the day :shakehead:
Now he's looking at me with the puppy-dog eyes trying to make me feel guilty but I can't let him out now I've said he can't can I?

No you can't go back on it now, and I think you totally did the right thing!

Mason has just turned 6, we have a big grassy bit infront of our houses, not even on the other side of the road, and I don't want to let him play out there yet.
:?

Stick by your word. You've done the right thing.

yeh stick by your word you have done the right thing, he will learn now for next time he wants to go off somewhere.

xxxxx

Im with the girls, stick to your guns hun. Dont let him worm his way out of it :wink:

Stick with it - couple of hours of whining is better than giving in and having years of disobedience :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back