Panic help!!!!!

Belle23

Reaction score
I'm starting to really panic, I have 10 week scan on Monday and that's where I found out I had a mmc last time and now starting to worry as I don't feel massively preggys. I've got very slightly sensitive nips but that's it. And now I'm so worried and having a panic day xxx

I know its hard hun but try not to worry, when I went for my scan during this pregnancy I was a nervous wreck as all I had before was bad news when I went for scans. But when I went everything was fine and I saw babys heartbeat. I still feel like this every time I go for appointments and I know for sure when I go for 20 week scan I will feel like it again so you are not alone! Good luck xx

Hun I have 10 week scan on Monday also when I'll be 10w1d. As I got d&c last time when I should have been 10w4d I too am scared stupid. I keep reminding myself that this pregnancy has been different from the very beginning so everything will hopefully be ok. All I want on Monday is to see a heartbeat as I never got to see one last time.

Hope everything goes ok for you on Monday and that you see all you want. xx

im the same im scared stupid after 3 mcs but i have to tell myself it will be ok
you will be fine hun and i cant wait to see a pic of your little bean xxxx

Hey hun, i had 2 mmc before this pregnancy so know that scans can be scary, i didnt have alot of symptoms are your stage in tri1 either, try not to panic i'm sure everything will be great at scan :) xxx

Hiya. I haven't had an mc before so I'm terrified that there will be something wrong at my first scan, which is over two weeks away yet. I don't feel very pregnant today either - the nausea seems to have gone away. I know it's reassuring to have the symptoms, but try not to worry! I'm trying not to worry either!
Fingers crossed!
x

Well all my symptoms have started to calm down only got sensitive nips left and even they are calming now can't say I have noticed anything else, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back