Panic attack!!!

Holly1991

Reaction score
Panic attacks at night are the worst :(... Got an upset stomach which is making me
Feel sick, so then the panic begins.. -_-'
It's extra hard at night cause I don't want to disturb OH next to me, can't sit in living room to try and chill as will disturb puppy then he won't sleep & my dads over sleeping in spare bedroom! Been having my panic attack for an hour now :( wish it would leave me alone so I can relax and sleep!!

Helppppp!

Xxx

Urh still up :( been sick now too brilliant!
Urgh x

Oh no. I've had lots of panic attacks the last few weeks. Yuck!! My oh doesn't understand them so no point telling him I'm suffering but did put myself to bed with one the other day. Hope it's gone and you feel better today

I hope you're feeling better now. Middle of the night panic attacks are the worst.

Thankyou ladies... Sat in the bathroom on the floor currently gave up running from bedroom to the loo!!
Panics lasted til 5 this morning then I actually slept for 2 hours then woke up feeling rubbish and sick an panicking again,
I don't know if this is morning sickness or a bug.. Got a funny tummy too! Blah it's all fun in a bun.

Xx

OH bought me a glass of icy water with Lemon in. Bless him he's lovely.
Look like I'm having a picnic or something. I feel less panicy if I'm siting on the bathroom floor..
So if that calms me down for bubs sake I will sit here all day! X

Oh no hun, was just wondering how you were getting on. Sorry to hear you are having panic attacks. when i had them i use to have to force myself to shut my eyes and breath slowly in and out and often it wud work in the end. Use to hate them tho and if you havent suffered you dont realise how bad it can get. Hope you manage to move away from the toliet!!!

Michelle. x

Oh no hun, was just wondering how you were getting on. Sorry to hear you are having panic attacks. when i had them i use to have to force myself to shut my eyes and breath slowly in and out and often it wud work in the end. Use to hate them tho and if you havent suffered you dont realise how bad it can get. Hope you manage to move away from the toliet!!!

Michelle. x

Thankyou Michelle it sucks hey! Mm never had panic attacks at night I went to sleep fine and woke up in complete panic! Never ever had that. It was awful deffo worse than in the day. Mmm I've been doing that too I like how it makes you dizzy and relaxed been smelling lavender too . I've upgraded from the toilet to bed with a bucket yay. Comfier lol.

How're you Michelle?xx

Hope your feeling better soon, ive suffered with panic attacks for years its horrible xx

Im not too bad hun, trying to get up early and do more stuff so i can get back to work next wk. I have had a few attacks at night and they are worse as everything seems worse at night! Really hope it passes for you soon and you start to feel better. Had my worst in a car once with my ex who didnt know then that i suffered frm them trying to act normal doesnt work lol.

Michelle. x

Im not too bad hun, trying to get up early and do more stuff so i can get back to work next wk. I have had a few attacks at night and they are worse as everything seems worse at night! Really hope it passes for you soon and you start to feel better. Had my worst in a car once with my ex who didnt know then that i suffered frm them trying to act normal doesnt work lol.

Michelle. x

Aww good to hear :) yeah I was doing well past 2 days! Been out both days, admittedly not far from home or for long periods but I was so happy I was getting better. But OH has just said he feels funny too, so I'm thinking a virus!

Yeah deffo night makes everything worse, oh and when people dont uderstand what your goig through doesnt help, OH has never had an attack but hes brilliant and used to my oddness :) thankyou Michelle :) haha no actin normal doesn't work!
Xxx

Maybe it is a bug or sumthing then hun, hopefully you will feel better soon.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back