Help I need sleep!

babynumber2

Reaction score
Hi ladies

PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me some advice or tell me that you are going through the same thing! I must of has about 1 hours sleep last night. I went to bed at 10.30pm as usual and just as tossing & turning, then I was struggling to breath! had to wake dh up an we was stood in our back garden at 2am because I felt like I couldn't get enough air in my lungs! it was very scary, I was sort of having a panic attack. I remember having this in my last pregnancy,but not as bad. I am 27 weeks on friday and am thinking that she is going to get bigger and squash my lungs up even more :shock: Is anyone else finding it hard to breath? HELP! :pray: x

i get that ( on me 3rd pregnancy) i even get this when im not pregnant, maybe you should try pre-natel yoga classes so when it happens again you can learn how to breath through it and not feel so anxious, might help with labour as well, i do feel for you as it is very frightening, hope you feel better soon, xxxxxx :hug:

i got that pretty abd when pregnant with Colby, i did pass out a few times once on teh bus and cracked my head off the door :oops:

i always suffer from low BP and having dizzy spells ect didnt help much
MW told me never to lay flat on your back, always try sleeping with your legs slightly higher up and to sit forward not souched back

it did help slightly but not a great deal

hope you feel better soon
xxxxxx

I'm having that too!

Think it has been slightly worse due to the fact that I have had a cold.

I feel like I'm not sleeping properly :oops:

I'm having to turn off the heating at night and sleep with the window open still even though OH moans that it is too cold!

thanks girls.

I managed to get some sleep last night :clap: I was so exhausted from not having much sleep the night before that I just zonked LOL. I'm going to get one of those v shaped pillows at weekend to prop myself up abit.

Thanks again x

I have been having the same thing and as well as not being able to sleep in general.

I also had this before I was pregnant and I found the best thing was to breathe in for 5 seconds slowly, hold it for 5 (if comfortable) and then breathe out slowly for 5 seconds. Make sure you do it slowly so you don't hyperventilate but I find it really helps. It gets easier to do the more you do it and it really stops me from having that dizzy breathlessness.

I contacted a lady this morning about pregnancy yoga and she tells me the main focus is breathing so I have decided to join to see if this helps. It might relax me a little too!!

Hope this helps! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back