Pampers welcome pack.

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Have any of u ladies signed up to pampers? If so, how long after signing up did u get ur welcome pack?
I signed up ages ago and I'm still waiting x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I havnt yet...you don't get the pack til ur 32wks apparently!

aw crap that's the only thing i have coming and i was excited to be getting it... 32 weeks?!?!? No fare.

I signed up and I'm sure it said you don't get it until 32wks. My friend had a baby last year and she said to sign up to everything including the baby clubs at supermarkets cuz you get sent loadsa free stuff. I had never even thought of signing up to anything but I'm going to sign up to all sorts!

XX

Yes i did and we have to wait until 32 weeks! x

Last edited:
Yeah I read somewhere you don't get it until around 32 weeks. I signed up to loads and then forgot so every so often I receive a gift through the post which is nice, today I got an Avent bottle :) xxx

32weeks?!?! Aw man!!
I've signed up for a couple of things, will see what else I can apply for :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

32 a bit of a wait :-( I have being doing that signing up2 differnt things x

even the advert says 32 weeks, itll fly by ladies xxx

JayJay its 32 weeks. You can get apatamil polar bear, cow and gate cow, Emmas diary gift pack, Hipp baby club send you stuff later on apparently & Tesco baby club you get loads of vouchers, car sticker etc. What ive found so far. its exciting when stuff comes through the post lol. x

Last edited:
I got mine 2 days ago :)

It has 10 nappies and a pack of travel wipes in there :) xxx

I got mine at the weekend and I'm only 29 weeks so I guess they probably vary a bit, I hope yours turns up soon! :)

I got mine Saturday when i was almost 29 weeks, they don't usually send them until you are 28-32 weeks x

Ohhhh someone create me a list of sites to sign up to and get free stuff lol i want freebies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back