Pampers New Baby Pack!!

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Not a happy bunny at minute!!! I know I registered with Pampers, for this pregnancy, around October time. I contacted them this week as I hadn't received anything from them. They emailed me to say they had no record of details of this pregnancy and in order to receive the New Baby pack I should have registered prior to 31 March. However if I register now I will receive weekly updates and vouchers and freebies for 1st year of baby's life. So what am I missing by now being allowing the new baby pack. :wall2::wall2:

I just received my pack it had 10 newborn nappies in it, and a small pack of wipes

As above :)

I actually don;t like the smell of pampers so won;t be using ours except in emergencies lol :)

I have pampers and Huggies. :) so don't need the freebies they won't send me lol

Iv heard that it a bit dissapointing... Ha! I'm expecting a massive box being hand delivered to my door brimming full of lots of freebies, but think I'll be waiting a while. 10nappies and half a packet of wipes so iv heard! Haha!x

and the smallest pot of sudacrem ever!! made me laugh when I saw it xxx

i have also had the same probs x

I registered at 12weeks but they didnt send anything till i was 27weeks so waited a while lol.
I got 10 newborn nappies (enough to last a day lol) and a packet wipes with about 25 or so in them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back