pampers new baby

rusks

Reaction score
hi all just a quick question i looked after a baby yesterday (5 weeks old-adorable!! :lol: ) and he was in the pampers newborn/new baby nappies and they seemed to leak quite a bit on 2 0r 3 occasions in one day. has anyone else experienced this as i soon want to be buying some nappies for my little one to get a little prepared.

i was going to get the above but do you recommend any diferrent ones?

thanks in advance :wave:

I have the Huggies ive heard these are pretty good but I think its down to individual preference and you probably need to try them out for yourself when LO comes, thats what im going to do!

I've tried Huggies, Pampers and Boots own, and the only ones that don't leak are the Pampers. They must be the New Baby ones though, as I tried BabyDry, and the poo leaked. :puke:

I found that Jacks tended to leak when he needed to move up a size and i think Pampers do 3 Newbaby sizes

MY SIL has tried and tested them all on her LO and swears by Asdas George ones, she says there the best, least leaking & rubbing and expensive lol

think i will get a selection and try myself everyone has different experiences don't they.

when they are new born i used the cheap ones asdas/tesco/bots own brand its not untill they get abit older i found they started to leak now i use pampers active fit they are the best i have used. and the most expensive :wall:

Huggies are supposed to be better for boys or so I have been told by lots of people.

i preferred huggies at newborn cos theyre really soft but they do leak after a while now i go pampers everytime theyre dear but good

I used Pampers on my little lad, and they leaked because i had to use cream on him as he was born very dry.When i stopped using the cream they never leaked, but (then) if you complained to Pampers about them leaking you got sent vouchers, so worth complaining :dance:

Amanda said:
I've tried Huggies, Pampers and Boots own, and the only ones that don't leak are the Pampers. They must be the New Baby ones though, as I tried BabyDry, and the poo leaked. :puke:

Same!! Also found Tesco's own to be quite good. Huggies I found to be terrible, but I think it depends on the shape of your baby. There is a thread about it if you do a search.

Amanda, what are we going to do when they outgrow New Baby size 3?????? :?

i always use pampers and never had a problem, My sister however found pampers for her little boy rubbish, he leaked every nappy. She used huggies but i have heard a few mums who have little boys say huggies are better for boys as they have more padding for their winkies and tends to fit around that part so it doesnt leak

good luck hun finding the right nappy for you
xxxxxxxx

I have a boy and im using pampers, have not had any problems so far!

iv always used pampers from day 1 tried huggies a couple of times but didnt like them

I am using pampers on tia and when she poos it comes out the front and onto her clothes, i only bought them as i had tons of coupons. When i had the boys i used tescos own and never had a problem with them, I did try huggies and found them total rubbish sorry :oops: xxx

Been 8 years but I always found pampers to be best, never got on well with HUggies.

Will be using pampers this time too, hoping I find them as good :D

i posted before about pampers leaking now im really cross lol :lol: for the third time now tia has pooed and been changed straight away but boy what a mess!!!!!!!! She now has three lots of clothes totally stained and today was the worst, we were walking round tescos and she started to go so we ran to the change room and by the time we got there she had it up to her armpits and her neck totally covered poor thing so we had to buy her some new vests and babygros just so she had something to wear home lol :D i know they are normally pretty good just think they dont suit tia so im gonna send them her ruined clothes and a letter to see what they gotta say lol :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back