Pampers at tesco

Lynds77

Reaction score
Pampers have taken out new pack sizes across their range so tesco are selling all old stock at half price!

I just bought 10 packs of active fit nappies. Works out at 10p per nappy! X

Thanks lynds, def gonna be onto this! X

Cheers Lynds will be going to Tescos tomorrow :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

They are only doing 3 for 2 online, will nip into my local Tesco tomorrow.

Although I just bought loads from Sainsbury's (they had a buy one get one half price so I ordered 4 packs and they sent me 5 - bonus!!)

Also I quite like Tesco's own brand as well?

xxxxx

yeah its only instore. You have to be careful you dont pick up the new full price packs. in all my local stores they have removed the old packs and created sale sections with big half price signs.

I got some 3's, 3+ and even some 4's! hahaha (she is a while away from them yet)

Oh right, is it only the small sizes then???

Freya must be diddy - James has been in 4's for months now (he does pee upwards though!!)

xxxxxxxx

the biggest I saw were size 5's. It was mostly 3-5 sizes. Were only a few 2's left in my store.

in fact I think I remember seeing a size 5+ amongst it all. Worth a look! x

I'll def have a look tomorrow. In-fact I am within walking distance of 3 quite big stores so that can be tomorrow's mission :shock:

I love a bargain!

xxxx

bargains also to be had at Debenhams online! half price sale, am having a nosey in the baby section now. x

Thankyou for thatS will be having a look tomorrow!! Will have a look on debenhams website too now I think. Xx

Thank you so much for this! I have just been and stocked up!! I so love a bargain! x

So annoyed, I went to 3 stores and came back with a pack of Tesco's own brand!

None of my local stores had any specials.... In-fact despite them all being quite big 'Metro' stores they are all very limited with baby stock!

Boo hiss.

At least I've had a nice trek today :lol:

xxxxx

Thanks for the heads up on this! Just been to Tesco and got 7 packs of size 3's for £18!!! bloody bargain, infact I'm tempted to go and buy some size 4's lol.

The only down side was getting caught in the thunder and lightning on the way home :(

u7uza4eh.jpg

Get you Tambo!! C is in size 4+ at night and they didn't have any :-( x

I am well jealous Tambo!

Nappies are so expensive and some cheapo's for the stock cupboard would have been wonderful.

I was hissing by the time I got to the 3rd Tesco's and they didn't have any lol

xxxxxxxx

I am well jealous Tambo!

Nappies are so expensive and some cheapo's for the stock cupboard would have been wonderful.

I was hissing by the time I got to the 3rd Tesco's and they didn't have any lol

xxxxxxxx

Aww bloody typical eh :( xxx

tapatalkin

Yay! Got a load for the cupboard thanks :)

Sent my mum to her local one and she got me a load.

Bummer for the girls that haven't managed to get any :(

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back