pains!!!!

chezzabell

Reaction score
All through the night i have had this aching pain at the top of my leg beside where my privates are :oops: if u can work that out (sorry)

plus woke up this morning and i cant get comfy iam so restless and have back ache

any ideas anyone :think:

:hug:

perhaps you've pulled a muscles or something??? Ive o idea. I hope it eases soon though :hug:

Thanks hun

Its my last day at work today so if i can get through today i will be fine :D

yeah then you can relax and its not so bad if you do have broken nights sleep eh. :hug: enjoy your last day. I wonder if they have done a collection for you :cheer:

i wasnt supposed to finish till the 12th aug but have to go on the sick, so i dont think i will get anything today, but will maybe on the 5th when it is my leaving do :cheer:

i get that pain.. sometime in the crease of my leg.. sometine a little higher. I think it's the baby lying on a nerv - or so i was told.. it's not nice is it.

x

Sophie - sorry to hear about your pains, can't say I've experienced anything like that - just the odd cramp in my lower leg while sleeping. Still on the bright side of things it's your last day at work!!!! I'm excited for you as it's mine as well!!!! :dance: . Think by the end of the day everyone in the 3rd tri will be sick of me :doh: !
If your pain doesn't ease up see your GP / MW, not worth suffering in silence if there is something they can do for you.
Enjoy your last day!

these babys dont like to make it easy for us do they :wink:

NO these babies dont make it easy :lol:

As the day got on my pain got loads better, i think its the worst thing about being pregnant is all the aches and pains u get.

Hey hunnie,

On a night in bed i lay on my side with one of my legs kinda crossed over and put a pillow under my knee it seems to help make it a little easier to get to sleep..... :D
Hope you are well..
Love :hug:
Claire
xxxx

Thanks for that tip monkey girl!! :wink: :wink:

i have already tried that it seems to ease abit if i get up and go for a walk, just hope it doesnt get hotter next few weeks.

I've been through this three times :D

I strongly suggest you use a maternity pillow such as the snoogle or even a body pillow. This helped me a great deal, these pillows help to maintain a properly aligned spine which is very important.

Hope it helps,
Jenna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back