Pains!!!!:s

smess26

Reaction score
Last night had a few cramps and what felt like someone was
pincing me from the onside on left
side quite painful now today I've woken up and I've got cramps not in my belly but uterus??? It's a dull pain that is there!!!!
Has anyone else had this at nearly 7 weeks?? I am kinda worried? I don't know !! It also hurts if I push on the pevic area!!

Completly normal hun! It's everything stretching! I still get some pains even now! If they get worse though or are concerned then contact your m/w!

Hiya,don't think I can help but I've been gettin a sharp pain on my right side,enough to stop me in my tracks. Anyway,after havin this on and off yesterday and today I decided to do sone googlin...it said not to worry about any pains unless accompanied by nausea,vomiting,bleeding,spotting,temperature or chills. Or if the pain is severe and constant for more than a few hours.

Thank you girls I'll keep a eye on it I've got midwife on 16th so not long now x x

Hi,

I've had AF cramps on and off since the beginning, twinges/pinching (low down on both sides) and a feeling of pressure/heaviness more recently.

I think it's normal - alot of growing and stretching going on!

SPC xx

Hi Ladies

I hope you dont mind be juping in on this, I am currently TTC my first, and I am currently experiencing a lot of the symptons you have mentioned above, constant dull ache in my lower abdomen, pains on my right side, feeling tired a lot, bloated and it is painful to lay on my right side in bed. I think it is to early for me to do a hpt but I was just wondering if any of you experienced similair pains before getting your bfps ? sorry to hijack this thread :)

Hi vicky,how long have u been ttc? I did have af type symptoms b4 gettin my bfp but I had really bad cramps the month b4 (my 1st month ttc) was really painful wen havin sex etc,lasted a few days and now know it was somethin to do wiv the pill comin out of my system xx

I came off the pill on the 25th April had my usual bleed and I havent had anything since. I think I ov on the bank holiday weekend as I had all the symptons, and since then I have been having the pains so its been over a week now, they do feel like af cramps but much deeper. I have no clue what my cycle is tho cause I have yet to have an af since stopping the pill.

Everything will be fine Smess, just lots of changes going on, and need to be to make way for your little fella growing X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back