Pains in abdomen - GRR USELESS MIDWIFE!

I did wonder if that could be it last night but I went last night so cant see it being that to be honest.... but u never know :lol: I hope thats all it is!

Its just I have a bowel condition and it really hurts exactly where you said when it starts playing up lol

xx

Cronic Bowel Mobility.

They dont work without medication

xx

Ahh i see, I have IBS thats why I asked but luckily its under control with the aid of medication. At beginning of preg I was severly constipated and couldnt go for 2 weeks and tried everything i could try while preg, its now alot better thank the lord :D lol

I was a couple of weeks ago. The only good thing about losing my appaitite for 4 days was that my body could catch up lol

xx

How useless is my midwife, ive left 2 messages and they havent even phoned back :x not been able to get an answer at my docs all day.... dunno what to do now!

Yeah still getting mild pains & tum feels tender and uncomfy :(

Iwould go to your gp, take a sample with you. The midwife can't prescribe antibiotics anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

how did you get on, did she ring you back or did you seek advice else where?

hope you're feeling a bit better

I called my maternity unit and they said it sounds like a water infection but they cant do anything there as they are chocker and would have to send me to Liverpool :shock: thats miles away!!

She said I could ring emergency doc if its really bad or come to A&E but other than that keep drinking plenty of water and wait to see my own GP in the morning.

Im more worried now though as just seen a friend whos pregnant and she ended up having to have labour stopped on friday at 18 weeks it started cos of a water infection... scared me! :(

That is awful- hope you manage to see a doc today :hug:

Ive managed to get an appointment for 3:50 at my GP surgery so hopefully will get it sorted then :)

Oh Hun.... As long as you are seeing a doc today that's good...

Not all Water infections lead to early labour, only if they are left untreated, and it looks like you've found out early... Demand antibiotics from your GP and then drink tones of Cranberry Juice (aka battery acid)... That will help keep the bugs at bay.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope it all goes ok hunny, let me know how you get one :hug:

Squiglet said:
Oh Hun.... As long as you are seeing a doc today that's good...

Not all Water infections lead to early labour, only if they are left untreated, and it looks like you've found out early... Demand antibiotics from your GP and then drink tones of Cranberry Juice (aka battery acid)... That will help keep the bugs at bay.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

totally agree about the cranberry juice, it really does work! and I've been addicted to it this pregnancy, and enjoying it :lol: even my dr asked if i had an infection as I can't stop drinking it :rotfl: he just couldn't understand anyone drinking it for pleasure!!

Cranberry juice is ok.. it's just a very "dry" drink...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back