Painful trapped wind or more?

DanniiM85

Reaction score
Hi all,

I apologise in advance for the too much information in this post, but I was hoping someone could tell me whats going on.

I am 17+6 and for almost a week now I have been getting up out of bed (after resting or sleeping) and belching like a mad woman!

I find it hard to release gas at the moment and when I do I have to concentrate to get it out. (not normally a problem!)

Last night I woke at 2.45am with the desperate need to urinate and with a hard stomach full of wind, it was painful to get out of bed and make it to the toilet.

I have been sleeping on my side with a pillow between my legs because doctor said im suffering with SPD.

Any thoughts or is this just the life of a pregnant woman? :wall2:

Many Thanks

D x

I also have SPD and its agony. Not sure about the belching but I'm sure if baby is putting pressure on your stomach it would cause some serious trapped wind! I think it is all part and parcel of being pregnant hun. How glam are we?

I have similar pains during the night, but find if I sit on the toilet and give it a few minutes, I explode with gas. Usually really smelly too (sorry tmi!). Pain seems to disappear almost immediately after though, can only presume (for me anyway) it's wind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back