Trapped wind

Becs

Reaction score
Cor blimey gov, does anyone else suffer with this? I had it in my baby area all last night, it was soooo painful! Am i right in diagnosing it as trapped wind or is this one of the growing pains? I'm sure baby is fine, the doppler is picking up a lovely heartbeat.

Did the pain go after you passed wind? If so yep trapped wind is horrible i've been in pain loads with it. If not it might have just been stretching pains.

I don't remember, guffing, perhaps I did it in my sleep as the pain has all but diminished now.

Thanks

It is probably stretching pains they freak me out sometimes because i'm never sure what they are.

When i get trapped wind as soon as it manages to get out the relief is great (sorry tmi :oops: )

Trapped wind is SO painful! try imperial mints but make sure they have pure peppermint oil in them and also drink peppermint tea. That really helps!

for teapped wind take Wind-eze, they are perfectly safe in pregnancy...says so on the box :D
xx

oooh yes
ive had it too and it is painful, ive taken rennes and it went
good luckx

I had quite sharp pains around the same time. I wasn't sure if it was wind or stretching pains. They went away after a week or two though.

If it is wind, peppermint tea is meant to be helpful. :hug:

When I was around that stage I had lots of stretching pain and also trapped wind at the same time! It did get better about a week later though!

Thanks for the tip on perrpermint ladies - not suffering at the moment but if i do i now know what will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back