Painful bump!

Dollie

Reaction score
Been struggling all night with a sore bump, i feel like every single muscle has been pulled. I cant ease it no matter how i lay or support myself. Its over the entire bump but worse on the left. My belly does seem to be growing quite rapidly this last week, do you think its just growing pains? Any tips on how to support myself would be great, as even when i prop a pillow under it it still feels like its pulling :-(

Mine is the same Dollie, only mine is more on the right side! Lying in bed makes it feel like a million times worse!!! I've tried everything but nothing seems to work! I'm not sleeping very well because of it! I am also finding it painful to walk! I am getting stitch across my bump now when I walk! I try to hold my bump up when i'm walking to ease the pain but it doesn't seem to help. Hope it eases for you soon. I know I've not been any help but wanted to let you know your not alone x x

Thanks lilmoomin, nice to know we're not alone even if there is nothing we can do except put up with it, lol x

Im the same hun altho a pillow does ease it a bit, tho I tend to chuck the pillow out of bed in my sleep halfway thru the night. Have you tried sleeping by propping urself up a bit more, so sleeping almost half lying half sitting up?

I havent tried that jomc, only problem is i have SPD so anything other than lying flat sets that off! Lol, i cant win x

I find a pillow to uncomfy under bump so I tuck the duvet under him and in between my knees to and it helps stop the stretching pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back