Pain at top of bump

star fish

Reaction score
Any idea what this could be? At first I thought it was a foot stuck inside into the top of my ribcage (i know, I'm being melodramatic) then i thought maybe a muscle stretching pain as its at the top of the bump and maybe its sort of supporting the weight? But then I noticed it gets really bad at night when i am lying down, so it cant be the bump pulling on it as bump is supported by a pillow. It seems to be getting worse every day. Its directly between my breasts but slightly lower. Does anyone else have this? Should I be worried?

I don't have this, I hope that someone has some answers for you! Could it be heartburn? Or maybe muscle strain? x

I have exactly the same thing, though it's not constant. It felt like stretching to me, like my skin getting pulled down or something :eh: x

Not heartburn, I do have that in spades though! No, this is like something inside has been badly bruised as it hurts even more if i rub it.

I have exactly the same thing, though it's not constant. It felt like stretching to me, like my skin getting pulled down or something :eh: x

Oh good, not just me then. Yes it does feel kind of pulled, but if that is the case then why is it worse when I'm lying down?

I don't know, mine does it occasionally when I lie down, I thought maybe it was getting pulled out as well as down :lol:

omg

I've been wanting to post about this for a couple of days but didn't really know how to explain it.

I think I have the same thing....

It started off feeling like a pain in the exact place...top of bump, middle of boobs & slightly over, kinda like a bruise pain, only when touched, but as the days went on its now at the stage where it doesn't need to be touched to be sore its like a constant burning pain, which burns even when clothes rub against it, but there's no rash or anything there!

Told the MW today - she said its stretching pains & nothing to worry about, she said its common

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back