pain

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
does any of u know if this is normal a have pain down below in me vagina as if someones kicked me there really sore and sore walk is this normal was gonna fone midwife but dont want to incase its normal x

It could be stretching as the baby gets bigger. It will be nothing to worry about but give your midwife a ring and she will reassure you. xxx

thanks am gonna have bath try see if eases a bit then maybe phone dont want be nuisance but dont remeber this when having me little boy 6 years ago x

i keep getting a pain down below. like someone poking around in there. quite a sharp pain but just figured it was kinda normal. xx

Yeah i know what you mean i get like that and end up not ringing most of the time. Hope a bath helps. xxx

I'd call midwife just to be on the safe side - probably they'll say it's stretching / ligament pain but i always feel reassured when i've spoken to them. I sometimes just call the labour ward at the hospital and they're always really helpful and always someone there on shift nomatter what time of the day or night x x x

had bath still there dont ecpect go away cos that but thought would ease called them waiting fone call bak x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back