what could this be?

soozy

Reaction score
Just started getting tightening in my stomach and a pain in my bum!
I am sitting down but it was really sore and lasted about 30 seconds. Ive had the sharp shooting pains down below before but this was different and like i say was more like pressure in my bum than vagina.
Its so confusing when you get all these different sensations you've not felt before, people think cos i have already had a kid that i should know these things lol but its so different and my daughter is 6 years old now and ive forgotten a lot of stuff.
Anyone had this pain before?

I have the pain in my stomach and the bunp tightening all the time, also have shooting pains in my vagina now and again but never pain in my bum - now I have actually said that I prob will have! Totally agree hun I cant remember anything from the last time which was nine years ago!! I keep thinking how will I actually know when I am in labour and if one more person says ' sure you done it before' I will actually scream!!

Just started getting tightening in my stomach and a pain in my bum!
I am sitting down but it was really sore and lasted about 30 seconds. Ive had the sharp shooting pains down below before but this was different and like i say was more like pressure in my bum than vagina.
Its so confusing when you get all these different sensations you've not felt before, people think cos i have already had a kid that i should know these things lol but its so different and my daughter is 6 years old now and ive forgotten a lot of stuff.
Anyone had this pain before?

The pain in your stomach will probably either be your ligaments stretching, and nothing to worry about :)

Or it could be constipation - It sounds like perhaps you are bunged up? I'd suggest a trip to the Dr, being pregnant you have enough to contend with, without experiencing this too!

How many weeks preggers are you? When I was 18 weeks I had a pressure feeling and soreness in my bottom (made me stand up quick lol) then I began having difficulty going to the loo for a few days, then I was completely the other way with awful diarrhea. I went to the doc's and had an examination (awfully embarrassing!) and was told I had piles. I had lactolose liquid medicine and it went away after around 3-5 days.

Hope you feel better soon chic x x x

im 36 weeks now but havent had any trouble going to the toilet. I think it may just be baby lying on nerves or something but every different twinge i feel is making me wonder whats going on or whether im ready for labour lol. Its so annoying. She has also started to really stick her feet and hands out and it feels like my stomach is going to tear open lol, i remember hating this feeling with first baby and im still not keen on it now, makes me feel sick lol

I get the tightening tummy all the time. Also get shooting pain in my bum and feel like I am getting kicked in the womens area quite alot. Its all so confusing.
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back