pain in the coccyx!

BKR123

Reaction score
I have got such a bad pain in my coccyx, it feels like I have fallen over and whacked it, I haven't done anything to it at all! Every time I sit down I get such a bad pain, I can't sit on my bum I have to kinda lean a bit. The only thing I can think of that would be causing the back pain is that baby is back-to-back, but would that really cause this much pain?!x

I've had this for a few days and pain in my actual bum cheeks!

Read that it's pelvic girdle pain... and normal

I've got the midwife next week for my 34wk app so gunna mention it then

I get the pain in work if I've been sitting down too long in those poxy stupid office chairs, doesn't half hurt !!

I get that a lot but I did fracture my coccyx many years ago. It always hurts, particularly if I sit for a long time but it has got worse since being pregnant. It is very painful!

I thought i had coccydinia however a lump developed and turns out i have a cyst on my coccyx!! Its honestly agonyand reduceds me to tears. Just keep an eye on it and make sure a lump doesn't develop (not trying to worry you!) xx

Thankyou everyone! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow anyway so I think I might just mention it! Sciatica seems to have retired too, so I'm not sure if I can take the codeine this far into pregnancy!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back