In pain!!!

HanSam

Reaction score
I am really struggling now with coccyx, hip and also pain right up foof. Not sure if its public bone or what!! But just walked around shopping for a few birthday presents for an hour and in absolute agony. To the point where didnt think would make it to a sit to sit down!!

Anyone else really struggling? If so what do you find helps.

I just feel like crying as have 7 weeks left and can hardly walk the dog now. x

This is exactly how I feel and chiropractor is now treating for me for spd :(. It's costly but it does help, feel much more stable after the appointment

Hope you get some relief soon xxxxxxxxxx

I haven't been walking poor doggy for ages now - any exercise gives me the most horrific BH (I just throw toys up and down the stairs for her until she's exhausted, LOL!!)

I had coccyx pain at work when getting up which wasn't pleasant. It's gone now thankfully. You can get a wedge to sit on which may help xx

Yes been getting terrible pelvis pain especially on walking. It's awful. If u have time and money physio may be a good option. Otherwise I been coping with pain relief, lots of baths and lots of rest and doing activities in short bursts. Swimming is ment to be good for it. i

Thanks ladies. Yes i am seeing a chiropractor to try and help and have next appointment on Friday. Baths do help for about half and hour and then back to being painful. I used to get relief when laying down flat but now get the pubic pain when laying down.

Feel sorry for doggy as he is used to 3 nice walks a day. Only managed to throw a ball yesterday but even then struggled bending down to pick it up!! Not cut out for this pregnancy malarky!! lol x

I don't think I'm cut out for it either lol. My rabbits are annoyed I won't let them up on my lap but they can kick hard enough to break their own backs and am not risking my bump. You can buy doggy treadmills now lol

Haha i can just imagine my dog on one of those treadmills lol. Might get OH to take him down the gym with him lol.

Yeah you don't want to risk it with bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back