Pain in the privates!!

Kim

Reaction score
I've been having pain in the bone that's behind your lady bits when I walk. It feels like I've been kicked in the fanny!! :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what it might be? Is it the baby's head pushing down?

yeah im feeling the same Kim. Feels buised, and it is worse when i have been walking alot or stood up. I replied to a post on somewhere else about this. Im guessing its due to pressure??

This may be a wierd question, but...... has anyones bit's gone a darker colour? when i looked at them in the mirror the other day they are a dark red/ purply colour!! is it increased blood?

I read in a book that it is a sign of pregnancy for your bits to go purple!! Nice :D

Hi Kim

Yes i have been experiencing that problem. it really hurts at times to walk. i think it is the baby's head pushing down.

x

me too, i feel like i have been kicked, i will ask tomorrow when im at the hospital

xx

Yes, it's a sign of pregnancy if your bits go purple, all your blood vessels are engorged. It can have one of two effects...either you feel really sexy because the blood supply increases to all that part of your body and your orgasms are the best you have had in your life, or it becomes so swollen and engorged that sex really hurts...charming.

I, too, have been experiencing very sharp pain just behind my lady bits when I walk...I asked the midwife at the hospital about this and she said it's caused by the Symphisis Pubis joint loosening up because of the hormone relaxin in your system. Your pelvic joints are all loosening up to allow passage of the baby out of your body. It can be really problematic and some women have a condition called Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction, which I think a few people have started threads about on here... horrible, isn't it?

Sue

Hello

Yes i have it too it gets very painful, and by the day it gets worse, and i find if im sleeping and wake up to pee i can barely move to egt out of bed. Can;t wait till i have no more pain...... soon to ocme :D
Katrina

funny enough i never had these pains with the other two boys. maybe this one wants to come out a different entrance to my boys (i had c sections) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back